TESAR - transformers
TESAR - (Cast resin power transformers ). The company was founded in 1979 and as the first in Italy to use new technology for the production of power transformers cast resin. After 1986, production expanded portfolio of instrument transformers. To cover costumer demands company also pruduce quality oil transformers.
1) cast resin transformers till 20MVA and 36kV
2) oil transformers ( hermetic and with conservator ) till 10MVA and 36kV
3) indoor instrumental transformers of current and voltage - CTs and VTs
Cast resin or dry epoxy distribution power transformers, standard products and customized
Ecodesign solution ( standard, iec and reduce losses )
Oil transformers (hermetic, with conservator)
Instrument measuring current and voltage transformers
References around the world
- More than 50.000 installations of transformer TESAR around the world.
- Hospitals, stadiums, ports, wind, hydroelectric and thermal power plants, public buildings, photovoltaic systems, metro, trams, railways.
- Airports, infrastructure